Information that we collect from users:
- User’s email address and phone number
- Physical location addresses where Inspected Assets reside
- GPS location data during an Inspection
- Serial numbers of POS devices, as provided by users during Inspection
- Email addresses will be used for communications regarding the service. For example, the user will receive an email alert that an Asset has been added or is due for an Inspection.
- Occasionally, we may send a newsletter.
Third Party Services
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
Changes to this policy
Termtegrity may modify this policy at any time. You are encouraged to review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Termtegrity service constitutes your acceptance of this policy.